The Talent Sourcing and Recruiting Diploma
This course provides the fundamental knowledge to use a wide range of methods includingInternet and social media to identify, locate and engage qualified candidates along with an understanding of the ethical, legal and communications issues involved in recruitment and talent sourcing.
Topics covered include:
- Broad overview of talent sourcing and recruitment industry
- Definitions of the various roles and components
- Discourse around major organizational models
- Detailed review of recruitment and sourcing workflow
- Strategic recommendations on how to build the function within an organization
- Comprehensive examination of talent identification techniques with particular focus on the dominion of Internet search for passive talent
- Illustration of numerous cutting-edge search methodologies such as: natural language, peer regression, and referral sourcing.
- Synopsis of recruitment marketing and outreach from initial impression of employment brand to advertisement and social media marketing.
- In depth detail around all areas of candidate contact
- Reviewing and assessing performance and the good habits of effective recruiters
How long will this take?
This course adheres to the Quality Matters standard for higher education.
Our students love us
The most relevant, on point training I have ever had. He was funny and could relate to our daily challenges.
The resources & information available on this website are an invaluable compendium of resources... an absolute fountain of knowledge.